You write so
inside of your
mind must be a
I laugh and smile almost everyday. I have found the love of my life but I still have yet to live my life to the fullest and cherish it. Care to make my life a memorable one? I'll say an early Thank You for that. :')
Btw, I'm Arisha.
Marry someone who lets you have a bite of their brownie, even when you said you weren’t hungry. Marry someone who laughs at the same things you do. Marry someone who kisses your nose on a cold day. Marry someone who you can watch Disney movies with. Marry someone who is proud of you whether you earn £5 a week or £5,000 a week. Marry someone who you can tell everything to. Marry someone who isn’t afraid or embarrassed to hold your hand in public. Marry someone who lets you take over when decorating a cake. Marry someone who you can spend the day in Ikea with without feeling stressed. Marry someone who wraps you up inside their coat in the winter. Marry someone who accepts your fears and phobias. Marry someone who gives you butterflies every time you hear their key in the door. Marry someone who you don’t always have to shave your legs for. Marry someone who accepts you all day every day, even when you don’t look or feel your best. Marry someone who puts three sugars in your tea, despite telling them “just the two”. Marry someone who doesn’t judge you when you eat your body weight in cookies. Marry someone who doesn’t make you want to check your phone, because you know they will reply. Marry someone who waits with you to get on the train. Marry someone who understands that you need to be alone sometimes. Marry someone who gets on well with your parents and isn’t uptight about family events. Marry someone who calms you down when you get mad about stupid stuff, and never tells you it’s “only stupid stuff”. Marry someone who makes you want to be a better person. Marry someone who makes you laugh. Marry someone who you love. Marry your soulmate, your lover, your best friend.
I tell my students, ‘When you get these jobs that you have been so brilliantly trained for, just remember that your real job is that if you are free, you need to free somebody else. If you have some power, then your job is to empower somebody else. This is not just a grab-bag candy game.”
Someone once told me that human beings have three dimensions: how you see yourself, how others see you, and how you want others to see you. The closer the distance between the three dimensions, the more at peace you are and the more stable you become.
1. Self loathing is not tragically beautiful, it is miserable. It is poison.
2. It may be cliché, but a little sunshine can go a long way.
3. A collection of scars will never put your body in a museum.
4. Loving somebody with all you have leaves you with no energy for yourself.
5. You are not your body. You are your memories and experiences and beliefs and dreams all contained in a body.
6. Making a baby smile will always put clouds in your footsteps and faeries in your heart.
7. Having weaknesses does not mean that you are a weak person.
8. Just because you love somebody does not mean that they are good for you.
9. If you’re not angry about anything, you’re not paying enough attention.
10. Write the story of your life. There is always someone who will want to read it.
11. Fat is not a feeling. Fat is not a feeling. Say it until you believe it.
12. Taking blood out of your veins will not make you any less empty.
13. When you’re sad, stop and talk to flowers. They’re surprisingly good listeners.
14. You will never know your expectations until you fall short of them.
15. Not everything has a happy ending. It’s best to accept that and live for things that do.
16. Nothing is ever broken beyond repair.
you do not need to constantly justify yourself. go ahead. eat pancakes. eat a ton at dinner. eat ice cream sundaes at 1am. take a rest day. take six rest days. sleep in. watch a movie. watch ten movies. no explanations needed. you’re allowed to be kind to yourself.